Egburuwhuo Ohaka, also known as Gilbert, holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Nigeria (now Rivers State University, Port Harcourt). He was called to the Bar in Nigeria in 2009, and was also certified as a professional Negotiator and Mediator in the same year.
He joined OKOCHA & OKOCHA in February, 2011, and specializes in General Litigation, Property Law, Corporate Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). In his spare time, he enjoys playing Football and Tennis, as well as travelling (sightseeing).
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONOURS AND POSITIONS:
- Member, Welfare Committee, Nigerian Bar Association, Port Harcourt Branch (2016 – 2018)
- Secretary, Transport Sub-Committee, Local Organizing Committee, Nigerian Bar Association, Port Harcourt Branch (2018 – )
- Tel. No: (+234) 806 725 0476
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org